Ikelang

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SaD BuT TrUe....

it's officially cancelled.....

The Chronicles:

6.00 pm - thumbprint

6.15 pm - caught in traffic jam ...lousy light..the red one longer than green..huh!! + it's raining

6.45 pm - arrived at my mom's

6.50 pm - clean my scale 70...i want it to shine tonight under penang's road lamp..it's still raining

7.05 pm - clean myself..and hoping the rain will stop 1 hour from now

7.15 pm - apitz called to confirm the situation..still raining la...decided to extend the flag off time

8.00 pm - "tabliq" came to my house..gave a very good "tazkirah" to me...

8.15 pm - no sign for the rain to stop

8.30 pm - called Hj and Apitz to cancelled tonight ride...........


Really frustrated...it's not easy to get approval from "KDR" (Kementerian Dalam Rumah) to do some night ride and leave her with my 2 quite 'buas' kids...but, nevermind..maybe got "hikmah" disebalik this wheather....( who knows..we might get into trouble if we ride tonight )...

Luckily, my KDR extended the permit to this coming Saturday night...hahaha..TQ..luv you!

so guys...GET READY!!!..

p/s : Hope we can wear our jersey on our first night ride!!! and more important thing...don't give excuses...just join!!

No comments:

Post a Comment