Ikelang

Friday, March 27, 2009

Farewell ORBEA.....

On 23rd March...sad day...been poisoned by Hj Din and Ah Yong..i have to let go my ORBEA..

in memories...

so far...

already done 675km...(including 3km 'nyorong' in Kulim Jamboree...)....SOLD to Pak Dan (finally, i can remove the extra notes hahahaha)

but then.............

fuyyoo to left side

SCOTT Scale 70 maiden trip...

i've cycled around observing my student doing feild work (Survey Camp)..quite challenging site/route..feel sorry for them..it's a really tough site to survey...lots of 'pacat' and 'ssssss'

that was my last point...cause my 'urat pinggang' lari (nak sambut barang jatuh..skali jam takleh berdiri) ...sakit gileeeeee!!!!! fortunately just cruise downhill to my chalet.....

warm up distance...

i guest now my bike as the same standard as Hj and Janggut hahahahahahaha...watch out...

anyway..TQ to Hj Din for lots of accessories and free gift...and also Ah Yong for a very nice "Kaw Tim"

2 comments:

  1. wallaweeiiihhhhh.... very nice la ur new toy bouger... hopefully u can beat our "raja bukit berjanggut" with ur new toy...hehehehehe. But what waz said by Pak Abu are still echoezz in my mind,,,"beskat depa memang best...tapi kena sorong jugak..." hehehehehe.. panas telinga woooo

    -Pak DanN

    ReplyDelete
  2. bior mnolak..janji bergaya & riak muahahahahah

    ReplyDelete